Tooltipster is a lightweight jQuery plugin that enables you to easily create clean, HTML5 validated tooltips.
* Supports HTML tags inside the tooltip
* Lightweight and degradable
* Extremely flexible & fast to set up
* Easily styled with 100% CSS - no images needed
* Plays nicely with IE
jQuery coreUISelect is a cross browser easy to stylize select element with jQuery and CSS. Requires jQuery 1.6 or higher.
* Full customization
* Optiongroup support
* Automatic calculations
* Keyboard support
* Powerful callback functions
* Compatible with mobile devices
* Support jScrollPane plugin for customize default scrollbar
FrameWrap is a jQuery plugin for showing pages of your site with a pretty, css-driven, transition effect. It sets an API bridge for easy message passing.
– Lightweight ; it is created specifically for showing pages, not images;
– No UI, so the page feels like a dialog window;
– The page can close itself, and can also send messages to the parent window;
– Can optionally use a cache for faster subsequent page loads;
– Uses a neat
jqBarGraph is jQuery plugin that gives you freedom to easily display your data as graphs. There are three types of graphs: simple, multi and stacked. All you have to do is to pass your data to this plugin.
There are a lot of settings to tune appearance of your graph, as are animation, color scheme, dimensions etc. Also, you can additionally change look and feel of graph via CSS.
jScrollPane is a cross-browser jQuery plugin which converts a browser's default scrollbars (on elements with a relevant overflow property) into an HTML structure which can be easily skinned with CSS.
A jQuery plugin to help implement the over label technique. When the user puts focus on the input, the label will be hidden. When the input is blurred and has no value, the label will be shown again. Just need to write the CSS based on your DOM structure to position the label over the element correctly.