This plugin creates vertical mega menus from standard HTML nested lists, allowing users to view all available menu options for each top-level menu item.
There are several plugin options available for customising the mega menu:
* Choose animation effect for the flyout menu – show/hide, fade in or slide
* Set animation speed
* Set number of sub-menus per row Display the flyout mega menu on the left or right depending on the menu position
The jQuery Mega Drop Down Menu plugin takes any standard HTML nested lists and turns them into horizontal mega menus.
Mega Menu Plugin Features
* Hover/Click – Select whether you would like the menu to activate using hover or click
* Items Per Row – Select the number of sub-menu items to be shown on each row of the mega menu
* Animation Effect – The effect used to display the sub-menus – options are; fade in or slide down
* Animation Speed – The speed at which the dropdown menu will open/close
Here you will create sliding box navigation. The idea is to make a box with the menu item slide out, while a thumbnail pops up. We will also include a submenu box with further links for some of the menu items. The submenu will slide to the left or to the right depending on which menu item we are hovering.
Promptumenu is a jQuery plugin that allows you to display list items in a similar way like a iPhone home screen. If item count exceeds the displayed items on one screen, users can swipe through screens.
If user opens the page with a mobile device like Android, iPhone/ iPad, he will be able to swipe with fingers. Also when using mouse, the plugin takes in mind the momentum with which you are moving the mouse, so the list moves with inertia after you release the mouse.
jStackMenu is a jQuery UI widget which transforms the children of any element into a beautiful stack menu. The menu opens with a smooth animation and it is possible to control. In order customize it more, it also has support for events.
xBreadcrumbs (Extended Breadcrumbs) is a jQuery plug-in to create categorized breadcrumbs for your site. This may be useful if your website has a deep structure and you want allow your visitors to quickly navigate through one section of the site to another. xBreadcrumbs works with unordered lists (UL/LI) which would make your breadcrumbs fully optimized for search engines. An SEO freindly breadcrumb has many benefits.
jQSimpleMenu is a multi-level hierarchical jQuery drop down menu that helps you add drop down menu in your website without writing a single line of code.