jqDock is a jQuery plugin that transforms images into a Mac-like Dock menu, with icons that expand on rollover!
The plugin works with images, or images within anchors, and has a number of configuration options which provide :
Sidr is a jQuery plugin for creating side menus and the easiest way for doing your menu responsive.
There are 2 themes included with the plugin, a dark one and a light one. You can use them, create a new one or override them with your own styles.
In this tutorial you are going to build a simple jQuery-powered dropdown menu. This can work well using the animate method for generating delayed effects. Along with the typical JS codes also some CSS3 transition effects into the stylesheet. Any webmaster who can edit these codes will surely find use in a pre-built customized navbar solution.
MeanMenu is a jQuery menu plugin for responsive designs, media query independent.
Pie Menu is a simple configurable Path Menu written in jQuery and CSS3.
Here you ll be building a cool Animated navigation list complete with a sliding hover effect.
jQuery SooperFish is a mobile & touchscreen friendly drop down menu script. The script supports multi-column sub menus by automatically dividing menus into 2 or 3 columns when the number of items in a sub menu exceeds a configurable limit.
This plugin creates vertical mega menus from standard HTML nested lists, allowing users to view all available menu options for each top-level menu item.
There are several plugin options available for customising the mega menu:
* Choose animation effect for the flyout menu – show/hide, fade in or slide
* Set animation speed
* Set number of sub-menus per row Display the flyout mega menu on the left or right depending on the menu position
The jQuery Mega Drop Down Menu plugin takes any standard HTML nested lists and turns them into horizontal mega menus.
Mega Menu Plugin Features
* Hover/Click – Select whether you would like the menu to activate using hover or click
* Items Per Row – Select the number of sub-menu items to be shown on each row of the mega menu
* Animation Effect – The effect used to display the sub-menus – options are; fade in or slide down
* Animation Speed – The speed at which the dropdown menu will open/close
Here you will create sliding box navigation. The idea is to make a box with the menu item slide out, while a thumbnail pops up. We will also include a submenu box with further links for some of the menu items. The submenu will slide to the left or to the right depending on which menu item we are hovering.