jQuery Plugins Tagged ‘zoom’
iScroll can handle any element that needs to be moved with user interaction. It adds scrolling, zooming, panning, infinite scrolling, parallax scrolling, carousels to your projects and manages to do that in just 4kb. Give it a broom and it will also clean up your office.
Smoothproducts is a simple, lightweight and responsive product image viewer using jQuery.
- Lightweight script
- Animates to different image heights
- Thumbnail, normal, and large views
- Responsive image sizes (resize this page)
- Indicator for thumbnail currently open
- Zoom in / out functionality using mouse wheel
- Attachment to multiple images with single call
- Attachment of user defined functions for thumbnail entering, moving and leaving and image zooming events
- Display loading text while the large image is loading, and switch to lens once its loaded
Ion.Zoom is an easy image lightbox jQuery plugin for small galleries. Allow to zoom images at place. Also supprort keyboard controls with ESC, LEFT and RIGHT button. Supports multiple independently operating galleries in one page. Works on touch screen devices (iPhone, iPad, etc.).
SergeLand Image Zoomer is free jQuery image zoom plugin the magnifying glass effect.
- Supports all modern browsers
- Smoothness of the animation in the browser IE8
- Easy Organization gallery
- Expanded functionality with the ability to fine-tune
- Possibility to set their css classes to change the look
Panzoom is a progressive plugin to create panning and zooming functionality for an element.
Rather than setting width and height on an image tag, Panzoom uses CSS transforms and matrix functions to take advantage of hardware/GPU acceleration in the browser, which means the element can beanything: an image, a video, an iframe, a canvas, text, whatever.
- January 05, 2013
Additionally, every article on the interface will have a zoom on mouse hover effect. This zoom effect can be toggled at run time by pressing "b".
- January 02, 2013
elevateZoom is a free Image zoom plugin with options for window zoom, inner zoom, lens zoom. Tinting and easing can be enables. It is distributed under GPL and MIT license.
- December 30, 2012
- No need to click. Just hover over the images to enlarge them
- Real Animation of the image. Not only animating a placeholder div as in most lightboxes
- Support for image captions via alt attribute
- Centering images in viewport
- Scale image to fit in viewport
- Options to control speed of animations
- Complete control of the style with css
- 10 KB minified
- hoverIntent included as an option
- Debugging message
- Free and Open Source
- December 29, 2012
Hover-Zoom jQuery plugin
- displays a your images in full size when the mouse hovers over them.
- also works with dynamically created images.
- press "Ctrl+b" or just "b" to enable or disable it on your web page.
- check out the transparecy feature of the hover-zoom'ed image!
- Just include this plugin and all images in your webpage will have the Hover-Zoom effect.
jmFullWall is a jQuery plugin for the creation of an impressive portfolio.
The plugin create a full page portfolio in which you can navigate into each single work. Once you have selected the work, you will be able to zoom in/zoom out the image and navigate into the image details by dragging it.