jQuery Plugins Tagged ‘responsive lightbox’
jQuery lightGallery is a lightweight jQuery lightbox gallery for displaying image and video gallery.
- Responsive layout.
- Touch support for mobile devices.
- CSS transitions with jQuery fallback
- Youtube Vimeo Video Support
- Slide and Fade Effects
- Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Opera, IE7+, IOS, Android, windows phone.
- Image captions and descriptions
- Multiple sliders on the same page
- Easily customizable via CSS and Settings
Image Lightbox is a ascetic, minimalistic, extensible & configurable, responsive and touch-friendly, iOS, Android and Windows Phone compatible lightbox plugin. Silently preloads next image, uses CSS transform and transition, interacts with keyboard.
jQuery.TosRUs plugin is a great lightbox alternative for scrolling/swiping through any kind of content. On a desktop, tablet or smartphone, inside a HTML element or as a lightbox popup. It's responsive by default.
VenoBox is a just another responsive jQuery lightbox plugin, suitable for images, inline contents, iFrames, Google-Maps, Ajax requests, Vimeo and YouTube videos.
The big difference compared to many others modal-window plugins is that VenoBox calculates the max width of the image displayed and preserves its height if is taller than the window (so in small devices you can scroll down the content, avoiding vertical microscopic resized images).
Smoothbox is a simple, lightweight, and responsive jQuery lightbox plugin.
- Preloads images
- Built in gallery for multiple items
- CSS3 transitions for smoother effects
- Responsive image sizes
flipLightBox is a free responsive lightbox jQuery plugin that is extremely easy to implement and doesn't require any additional stylesheets, scripts or libraries.
Its main feature is an optional flip effect as each lightbox image opens and closes. Another optional feature is a toggled slide text bar and navigation to accompany the lightbox images.
ClassyBox is a jQuery plugin that is a complex LightBox alternative with support for the most popular video services, enabling you to embed a media gallery on your site.
- Embeds Photo Galleries.
- Support for video.
- Responsive layout.
- Social Media buttons – Facebook, Twitter and Google+ – redirect link to ClassyBox window.
- Button to set original size.
- Possibility to add preloader for photo galleries.
- Possibility to add an image to player.
- AJAX support.
- Possibility to show adds on top of the content.
- Keyboard support.
- Easy to change the appearance via CSS.
- Support for YouTube, VIMEO, DailyMotion, 5min, MetaCafe, Ustream, Hell TV, VEVO and MySpace.
Also Picbox WordPress plugin is now available.