jQuery Plugins Tagged ‘mobile’
Leaflet is designed with simplicity, performance and usability in mind. It works efficiently across all major desktop and mobile platforms out of the box, taking advantage of HTML5 and CSS3 on modern browsers while still being accessible on older ones.
It can be extended with many plugins, has a easy to use and well-documented API and a simple, readable source code.
Mobify.js is an open source library for improving responsive sites by providing responsive images, JS/CSS optimization, Adaptive Templating and more.
Mobify.js also provides a “Capturing” API for manipulating the DOM before any resources have loaded, giving developers the ability to enable the listed features above without changing any backend markup.
- October 27, 2013
TouchSwipe is a jQuery plugin to be used with jQuery on touch input devices such as iPad, iPhone etc.
- Detects swipes in 4 directions, "up", "down", "left" and "right"
- Detects pinches "in" and "out"
- Supports single finger or double finger touch events
- Supports click events both on the touchSwipe object and its child objects
- Definable threshold / maxTimeThreshold to determin when a gesture is actually a swipe
SlickNav is a responsive mobile menu plugin for jQuery.
- Supports with multi-level menus
- Flexible, simple markup
- Cross-browser compatibility
- Keyboard Accessible
- Creates ARIA compliant menu
RTP.Slider.js is a versatile and flexible slider. Strong support for fluid / responsive Designs, mobile browsers and touch devices. It has nearly every feature that you can find in other sliders on the web.
SimpleSlideView is a jQuery plugin for simplest sliding views (incoming views that “push” old ones off-screen) with the ability to activate/deactivate for responsive layouts.
Touch Image Gallery is a simple image gallery that caters to mobile and desktop browsers alike, by being touch/swipe friendly, in addition to the traditional way of navigating. The gallery can be navigated in the following intuitive ways:
- By swiping left or right using your fingers in mobile browsers, or dragging using a mouse.
- By tapping or clicking on either the left or right edges of the gallery.
- By clicking on the auto generated bullets underneath the gallery.
The gallery itself consists of just a regular
<ul>list with images defined inside it. A simple to implement, cross device friendly gallery this is.
A tutorial on how to create a mobile-friendly and responsive expanding search bar.
Summarized, this is what we want the search component to do:
- Initially, we only want to show a button with a search icon.
- When clicking on the icon, we want a text input to slide out.
- The component should be fluid, meaning that we can use it in a responsive context.
- For a smoother experience on touch devices, we’ll also want to add support for touch events...
Ion.Zoom is an easy image lightbox jQuery plugin for small galleries. Allow to zoom images at place. Also supprort keyboard controls with ESC, LEFT and RIGHT button. Supports multiple independently operating galleries in one page. Works on touch screen devices (iPhone, iPad, etc.).
Swiper is the free and ultra lightweight mobile touch slider with hardware accelerated transitions (where supported) and amazing native behavior. It is intended to use in mobile websites, mobile web apps, and mobile native apps.
Designed mostly for iOS, but also works great on Android, Windows Phone 8 and modern Desktop browsers.