megamenu.js is a responsive, cross-browser, jQuery mega menu.
A tutorial about creating responsive and easy to customise mega-dropdown component by using CSS and jQuery.
This plugin creates vertical mega menus from standard HTML nested lists, allowing users to view all available menu options for each top-level menu item.
There are several plugin options available for customising the mega menu:
* Choose animation effect for the flyout menu – show/hide, fade in or slide
* Set animation speed
* Set number of sub-menus per row Display the flyout mega menu on the left or right depending on the menu position
The jQuery Mega Drop Down Menu plugin takes any standard HTML nested lists and turns them into horizontal mega menus.
Mega Menu Plugin Features
* Hover/Click – Select whether you would like the menu to activate using hover or click
* Items Per Row – Select the number of sub-menu items to be shown on each row of the mega menu
* Animation Effect – The effect used to display the sub-menus – options are; fade in or slide down
* Animation Speed – The speed at which the dropdown menu will open/close