jQuery Plugins Tagged ‘horizontal menu’
A simple, horizontal slide out menu with a grid-like thumbnail layout for the submenu. The menu slides out from the top when a main menu item is clicked and the sub-items fade in. When clicking on another item, the height of the submenu will adjust and the content will fade in and out while switching.
Some media query examples show how to make the menu responsive and change the view to a touch-friendly vertically stacked navigation.
- March 23, 2013
naviDropDown is a simple jQuery plugin which allows you to create a simple drop down menu, utilising hoverIntent, and jQuery’s own slideUp and slideDown effects.
You can also set the orientation of the drop down depending if your navigation is horizontal or vertical, and set the duration and easing method of both slideUp and slideDown on initiation of the plugin
- March 06, 2013
jqDock is a jQuery plugin that transforms images into a Mac-like Dock menu, with icons that expand on rollover!
The plugin works with images, or images within anchors, and has a number of configuration options which provide :
- Horizontal or vertical alignment
- Image expansion out from an edge or a mid-point
- Positioned labels
- Different small and large images
- Menu fade-in
- Size and sensitivity adjustment
- Initial expansion and instant ‘freezing’
- Inactivity timeouts and ‘wake up’ calls
- February 24, 2013
In this tutorial you are going to build a simple jQuery-powered dropdown menu. This can work well using the animate method for generating delayed effects. Along with the typical JS codes also some CSS3 transition effects into the stylesheet. Any webmaster who can edit these codes will surely find use in a pre-built customized navbar solution.
- July 11, 2012
The jQuery Mega Drop Down Menu plugin takes any standard HTML nested lists and turns them into horizontal mega menus.
Mega Menu Plugin Features
* Hover/Click – Select whether you would like the menu to activate using hover or click
* Items Per Row – Select the number of sub-menu items to be shown on each row of the mega menu
* Animation Effect – The effect used to display the sub-menus – options are; fade in or slide down
* Animation Speed – The speed at which the dropdown menu will open/close